...welcome. You're in the right place.
Hi. I'm Suzanne Reilley, the health coach for successful women.
Back in 2008, even as a professional trainer, I felt pressured into training my clients the old-fashioned way. Lunges, squats, crunches… all the stuff you think of when it comes to “getting fit”.
I was careful to stick to convos about exercise and food. And even though they achieved amazing results, on a deeper level, I knew there had to be more to it.
These surface challenges had to be the tip of the iceberg. Just one shade of this unique and powerful individual standing before me. And barely grazing the root of my clients’ deepest and most frustrating challenges.
I came to realize I was onto something.
These traditional training methods weren’t getting to the underlying causes behind their struggles. So I had to figure out how to get my clients results that are better, easier, and more sustainable.
My fresh “inside-out” approach to achieving sustainable results
Here’s a little background that’ll show you why this approach can work for you.
When I tested breaking out of this confined space which was hindering my true potential, I started to tinker with every aspect of my own life, examining how each piece fit together with my fitness goals.
When ready, I switched to eating foods I actually enjoyed. I did the same for activities I’ve always wanted to try. I ramped up what worked, ditched what didn’t. I got curious about each piece, kept tweaking and readjusting, until everything became crazy effective...
Then came the coup de grâce:
I moved to Los Angeles, my dream city, with plenty of sunshine and warm weather to offer. (I even started getting more sleep!)
It became effortless to be and stay fit, and to live at my ideal weight, simply by combining my desires, passions, and sound exercise principles. I also cut myself a LOT of mental slack. Turns out, this process doesn't have to be so hard.
In fact, with a little guidance, it can even be easy.
And the happier you are, the easier it becomes. It's amazing how much fitter you can get once you step outside the gym, stop, and start listening to yourself.
But most importantly, you have to have fun.
Of course I still exercise. But now, my workout works for me.
Here’s how it can work for you too
Over time, I’ve delivered consistent results for my clients. I’ve helped them set guidelines unique to each individual. (After all, we all have different needs.)
With world-class training as a professional coach under my belt, I’m equipped to help you get to the root cause of the hidden inner roadblocks that have been holding you back. We can tie these stepping stones to personally tailored actions to create powerful, lasting results.
In other words, you get to share any relevant details you want. You get to explore how we can incorporate your favorite things into your new life, while leveraging proven techniques to work on chipping away at your old dislikes. Then, over time, we make adjustments based on what’s working, what’s not, and your overall goals.
That's my goal: To help you perform and look your best, with as little effort as possible (not to mention all the extra benefits you’ll get from our time together!).
So you get to have as much fun as possible as you grow comfortably into your sexiest self, more and more every day.
Ready to find out if I can really make you feel and look younger?
The proof is in the pudding:
I've worked individually with over 100 clients. (I’ve helped 1000s more through my teachings, courses, book, and interviews.)
Clients who come to my sessions prepared and committed to see lasting change typically lose 1 to 2 pounds a week (the professionally recommended rate of weight loss for lasting change).
(One to two pounds a week is how you’ll keep it off long term. Sure, it's much slower than what the other “pros” promise you, but have they delivered on their promise to you? I focus on long-term results, and my clients are literally walking proof.)
So if you can accept your current state, trust in the process, and have fun along the way, let’s chat.
After all, would it be so terrible to lose up to 24 pounds after 3 months? (You could lose up to 50 pounds after 6 months--and with my help, keep it off forever).
Additional points for you to consider regarding my expertise and background
- I'm an ACSM Certified Personal Trainer (a highly regarded and sought-after industry cert.)
- I'm a resident coach at Jeannette Maw's Good Vibe University.
- I’ve authored more than 60 articles for various publications, a few of which you can read here, here, and here.
- The Washington Post quoted me in this article about putting a wholesome spin on happy hour.
- I taught fitness concepts and conducted exercise-related tests with research participants at Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center.
- Rancho La Puerta, the award-winning international destination spa, invited me as a guest instructor to teach Recess Workouts.
- The Mom's Club of West Hollywood invited me to speak about the top 5 mistakes you’ll make when working toward achieving your own “dream body”.
- I’ve made local TV appearances in Washington D.C. (for recess workouts) and Santa Barbara, CA.
- Demand Media published 32 of my professionally produced training videos on eHow and AZ Central Healthy Living.
- Entrepreneur and author of more than 20 books Tom Corson-Knowles quoted me on his blog here.
- Do you remember DailyCandy, the highly addictive and wildly successful brand for fashion and lifestyle-conscious women? DailyCandy featured me when they were at the top of their game. I was also nominated for DailyCandy's Sweetest Things award that same year.
- I was invited as the featured Guest Expert for Kim Acedo's Flourishing 50's Membership Group. I also did a guest expert interview as an LOA Savvy Fitness Coach for members of Jeannette Maw's Good Vibe University. (Schedule an appointment on my calendar to book me for your podcast!)
- I have a B.S. in Exercise Science from West Chester University in West Chester, PA. (I graduated with honors.)