Let's be honest.
As successful as you are, there are times you might look in the mirror, and you’re not quite happy with the person looking back. You’ve focused all your attention on all your successes for so long, you’ve let the other things slip away.
It’s understandable. You’re busy, and you’re wondering how it could ever be possible to fit working out into your crazy routine. And who has the time to cook? Just grab a quick sandwich for lunch and gobble it down in front of the computer, right?
I hear you. But there’s a better way.
No, you don’t have to give up your favorite snacks.
Or pretend that that thing you’re eating is really ice cream.
What I'm not here to sell you
The weight loss industry has made a killing from selling you fear, insecurities, and unrealistic images of what a woman should look like (and is expected to look like).
They’ve sold you on the promise that you can achieve your goals easily, by following this diet, or by taking that pill.
I’m not here to sell you on the latest fad or the biggest diet secret that’s being kept from you.
I’m here to coach you on what works, but more importantly, what works for you and you only.
I want to empower you--to release yourself from the intensity, the angst, the injuries, and falsehoods that the weight loss industry has sold you as “normal”.
It doesn’t have to be hard. In fact, it can be easy.
I can show you how.
Why we need to team up
Sure, I’ve been a fitness pro for more than 20 years, but my extensive experience is just a small part of what I have to offer.
I recently deepened my natural coaching skills with formal training at iPEC. (In other words, I’ve received in-depth training to address the psychology behind your struggles.)
As a professional coach who’s dedicated her life to supporting successful women struggling in this one area, I’m fully qualified to:
- Shift your mindset about exercise (making this process fun and easy, from the inside out)
- Reframe your thoughts, beliefs, and energy. (Start to see yourself and your life from a fresh and life-benefiting perspective)
- Coach you to break through the Big 4 Energy Blocks and other obstacles standing in the way of your success (Feel “lighter,” starting from our very first session)
- Transform any internal, unfriendly dialogue you’re having with yourself (ensuring greater self-control and sustainable success)
- Create a comfortable, open space where you can be seen, heard, and truly understood
- Design a safe and manageable action plan (with your favorite choices and your values at the forefront) to take you from where you are now to your ideal shape with a set timeframe
All of which lead to dramatic life changes, such as
- Feeling reinvigorated with yourself, your life, and your relationships
- Noticing people treat you differently, as you present a different you to the world
- Feeling more comfortable by the day as you grow into your sexiest self
Two of my most successful clients (Kim, who lost a whopping 101 pounds, and Nathan, who lost 70), incorporated cheesecake, steak, and fried chicken into their eating habits. And guess what? 6 years later, they're both still rocking their weight loss. Because there's no torturous regimen to recover from. No sucky period of low energy.
Only simple, small, moderate changes that snowballed into real, lasting results.
That's my goal. To help you get as many benefits and side benefits out of our time together. To have fun, and to help you get into your sexiest, best self. I've worked individually with over 100 clients. (I’ve helped 1000s more through my teachings, courses, ebook, and interviews.)
Enough about me. What about you?
So how do you feel, about yourself? Do you want to find out how taking control of this area (through my simple process) can help you feel and look your best, in a way you never thought possible?
If you’re a DIYer who wants to try mastering your image at your own pace, I strongly encourage you to grab a copy of my book, “How to Lose 20 Pounds”.
To fast-track your success, schedule a free 60-minute consult to see how full-on support from highly tailored 1:1 private coaching can help you. During your no-pressure call, we’ll explore if my services are best suited to your goals, and if we’re an ideal match. I only take on a few, very well-matched clients at any given time. (Just to give you an idea, the investment for my services is $1,000 per month, with a minimum commitment of 3 months. This will be enough time for you to start seeing real, lasting results.)
So let’s transfer some of your success onto the areas in your life that have been gathering dust at the bottom of your to-do list (areas you can easily take control of with my help).
Committed to a lighter, brighter you,
The health coach for successful women